The Source Facebook Page Policy
Thanks for visiting The Source Facebook Page!
We want our customers and fans to comment on and discuss products and promotions offered at The Source in an open sharing, friendly environment in a manner that is respectful of others and in compliance with the policies of The Source and applicable laws.
Comments, views, opinions, materials and all other content expressed or shared by fans, customers or users on the site do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of The Source , its employees or affiliates; unless they’re posted directly by us. If we see any false information posted here by a fan, customer or user, we’ll do our best to correct it right away.
We know that sometimes you’ll want to post here because you’re frustrated. We’re here to help! Even if you’re feeling angry remember that we all have feelings. Let’s respect each other and we’ll do our best to help you out and make everything right.
We want to hear your opinions, but we ask that everyone on this page respect other users and the posting guidelines of Facebook and The Source.
We’ll remove any posts that we determine to be:
• Abusive, defamatory or unnecessarily obscene
• Threatening in any way or with content that intimidates, harasses or bullies anyone
• Fraudulent, deceptive or misleading
• In violation of any intellectual property right of another person or company
• In violation of any law
• Intentionally flaming, trolling, or spamming
• Does not relate, in whole or in part, to products or services offered by The Source
• Does not relate, in whole or in part, to contests, promotions or other similar events and activities offered by The Source;
• Would be inconsistent with the rights or obligations of The Source or its affiliates, whether contractual, legal or otherwise, including any right or obligation of confidentiality
• Includes statements that are partially or entirely false or untrue
• In violation of an individual’s legal rights, including privacy rights, or that contains an individual’s personal information
Anyone who ignores these guidelines could be banned from the page. We have absolutely zero tolerance for any discriminatory language or hate speech. Anyone who posts any content that discriminates will be automatically banned from the page.
If there are any discrepancies between info on The Source Facebook page and any of the information listed at thesource.ca then the information on thesource.ca or any URL created by us in connection with thesource.ca will be considered correct.
For any inquiries pertaining to our social media strategy or The Source Facebook page, please contact: